Here’s a basic guide to get you started – the main guide can be found here
Starting a new game
IMPORTANT: IF THIS DOES NOT FINISH THE GAME WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IF YOU LOAD IT
On the first screen, click ‘New Game’ and fill out the file name, gym name, and manager name. Right now the number of organizations is limited, but choosing up to 3 will be in soon. Gym logo is optional. Click create game.
Here you will see a screen that the game will sit at while it generates everything.
If your processor is older / not fast, this will take a few minutes
Additional organizations add to the generation time of games as well as save time.
NOTE: if this process is interrupted, the game will be incomplete and fighters, events, gyms etc. will be missing.
First things to do in game
- Check your mail – you probably have some fight offers that need to be accepted or denied. If they are ignored, your fighter will be replaced and have a fight denial on their record.
- IMPORTANT: If you sim past the week your fighters get sent contracts you will miss them!
- Set up your fighters training – this is under the training menu. They all have a training schedule by default.
- Recruit fighters to fill up your gym as you see fit
- Recruit better coaches as you gain more money or train your current ones! The higher skilled a coach is, the faster your fighters will learn and the better you will be able to judge their potential.
- Buy equipment / expand your gym.
- If you want to create a fighter or even fill your gym up with them – this is available under options -> Create fighter
Creating events is also available under options depending on how you want to play the game!
Saves are not automatic unless set in the options screen. To save your game you need to click the floppy disk icon in the top right hand part of the screen.
For events or training to occur, advance the date using the ‘>’ ‘>>’ ‘>>>’ buttons at the top which are the day / week / month buttons respectively.